Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to 2017
Much more to follow just wanted to let you know that we will be doing this again this year. Last year I said I'd be handing off the responsibilities, but I think I'll keep them barring objection. If you want to participate or help out let me know. CinWillWIn always trumps me; as he ran this on the Mothership before I stepped in and anything he says goes. I has been in communication with the Mods and we have prizes planned for this year (there's talk of popcorn).
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 12:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Much more to follow just wanted to let you know that we will be doing this again this year. Last year I said I'd be handing off the responsibilities, but I think I'll keep them barring objection. If you want to participate or help out let me know. CinWillWIn always trumps me; as he ran this on the Mothership before I stepped in and anything he says goes. I has been in communication with the Mods and we have prizes planned for7 this year (there's talk of popcorn).

Ill be down as usual, depending on when we do it I can probably help with whatever.
Reply/Quote
first year on the board heavily but will love to be a part of it.
Reply/Quote
I never miss the board mock.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I'm interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I think it goes without saying I'm interested to be a part of it and to help out in any way I can.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
count me in
Reply/Quote
Is this a mock of having a mock draft because I must be missing the mock draft here so far. 
I say that we draft all rookies this season. We can't go wrong with drafting rookies. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I would love to help. I'll pick up the scraps of whatever team no one wants to have.
Reply/Quote
I'm in. Always a blast! :andy:

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm down and would like the bucs or jags
Reply/Quote
Always a good time! Not a big fan of some of the shaky trading that has taken place the last couple of years, but I'm in as always. I think year six for myself & Wolf? Maybe seven?

At this point it's tradition. Kudos, to Cin,Bfine, & BD for keeping it going all of these years.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2017, 01:14 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Always a good time! Not a big fan of some of the shaky trading that has taken place the last couple of years, but I'm in as always. I think year six for myself & Wolf? Maybe seven?

At this point it's tradition. Kudos, to Cin,Bfine, & BD for keeping it going all of these years.

It's around year 6-7 for me. I can't remember whether I joined before or after the 2009 season. But I know it was around that time

Reply/Quote
Count me in for Philly, Minny, or Seattl...... y.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2017, 01:24 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: It's around year 6-7 for me. I can't remember whether I joined before or after the 2009 season. But I know it was around that time

The mock draft has been going since 2006. This will be my 12th time.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
If you need an extra person to snag a team I'm down
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I'm down, let me know if you need help with anything (setting up side chats, tracking trades, etc).
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2017, 03:57 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The mock draft has been going since 2006. This will be my 12th time.

I am down to do it depending on when it is. I think this would be my 6-7th time doing it and haven't even done it the last few years lol. 
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2017, 03:57 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The mock draft has been going since 2006. This will be my 12th time.

Sorry I'm not as cool as you Mellow

Reply/Quote
I should be able to do it again
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote