Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to AJ Green
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/30/a-j-green-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-week/

He has received his first AFC Offensive player of the week award.

And well deserved.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations indeed.
Reply/Quote
Way to go AJ.
Reply/Quote
Also Dalton is up for the FED EX AIR Award...

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground/2015/REG/3

So go out and Vote for your QB or which ever on you feel is most deserving

Hes up against Tom Brady and Arron Rodgers
Reply/Quote
Contgrats A.J., and I voted for Andy for the air award though Brady and Rodgers were excellent last week. Andy made great throws and he plays for the Bengals, so that's enough to get my vote!
Reply/Quote
Can't believe it's only his first.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Clapping

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Nice.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 12:46 PM)jj22 Wrote: Can't believe it's only his first.

yeah it shocked me a bit as well... he had a player of the month award but not week
Reply/Quote
Great performance AJ andAndy!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 11:38 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Also Dalton is up for the FED EX AIR Award...  

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground/2015/REG/3

So go out and Vote for your QB or which ever on you feel is most deserving

Hes up against Tom Brady and Arron Rodgers

I was gonna vote for Andy... but then Aaron Rodgers happened :/ ARod was even better than Dalton this week haha
Reply/Quote
I voted for Dalton strictly out of home team support, but Rodgers deserves the win. It's just scary watching him work.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Overall our team is better than the Packers.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Predicted this in the game ball thread. Congrats AJ.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 11:28 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/30/a-j-green-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-week/

He has received his first AFC Offensive player of the week award.

And well deserved.

That is shocking, and I guess explains a bit why people rag on him. Like Andy, all he does is put up Pro Bowl numbers year after year and win, but gets very little love. Makes me even more grateful those guys want to stay and not flee to a larger media market where they can get more coverage hence more moolah from endorsements.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 03:29 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I voted for Dalton strictly out of home team support, but Rodgers deserves the win.  It's just scary watching him work.

Every time I see your sig I hear Goodman saying, "Way to go Donnie!"

I realize this is probably actually the scene where he is talking about Quintana and 8 year olds, but whatever...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Green deserved it. Played probably his best game as a Pro and that is saying something.

Voted for Dalton as well, he willed his team to a win in Baltimore from behind. I loved how Rodgers played but i think
what Andy did in the end was more impressive because of the desperateness of the Ravens team and the fact we got
down and he didn't fold in that tough atmosphere.
Reply/Quote
Grats A.J. well deserved
Reply/Quote
Love the way he's playing. He looked like he was playing with more passion and boy it lit a fire.
[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 09:49 PM)Dmac18 Wrote: Love the way he's playing. He looked like he was playing with more passion and boy it lit a fire.

Watch his reaction when he gets in the end zone on the 80 yarder. He almost combusted. The best end zone celebration I've ever seen out of him.
Reply/Quote