Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Release Hart and Finley
(03-19-2021, 11:50 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm a bit surprised by Finley because I thought other players would be cut before him to save some dollars. I wonder who will end up as QB3?

No one; we'll roll with 2 or draft Shane Buechele Big Grin (I can dream)

(03-19-2021, 11:50 AM)BurnsBengal Wrote: Never even a remotely average QB, but....always remember.

[Image: Ep2wJukUUAA2xG3.jpg]

Still one of the funniest things from 2020 in general; while he didn't put up godly numbers, he was in a groove that night.

(03-19-2021, 11:51 AM)kalibengal Wrote: For me Finley was a long time coming...what a mistake that was was...the guy has no arm strength. As for Hart, not going to bash too much becuase he actually looked decent to almost good at times but he is not starter caliber or worth that $. now Lets lock up a guard , Spain or a another tested FA and we look good even if we pass on Sewell.

Not defending him in the slightest, but: https://www.bengals.com/video/finley-floats-over-the-shoulder-dime-to-green-on-sideline-for-30-yards

Along with the Higgins catches in Pitt and Indy, this was arguably the best deep throw of the entire year for our team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Release Hart and Finley - jj22 - 03-19-2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Bengals Release Hart and Finley - Truck_1_0_1_ - 03-19-2021, 11:58 AM