Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Imagine This Group of Weapons in the Pass Game
(03-19-2021, 05:23 PM)TJ528 Wrote: I think they go out and get 1 or 2 more guards.  Will they be T1 or 2...no but they'll be serviceable.  

They have to have a plan if they cut Hart lol 

I'm really hoping we do not see Jordan in the line up.  At least until he's ready to play.  

I dont blame the kid i blame the shitty coach Taylor hired.  

If you're talking t3 G, they have already done that with XSF and Miller each of the previous two years. That's not the level of players they need to add. They are good depth guys, but neither have any business starting if you want to be a good team and want to protect your 1st overall pick QB.

Jordan was a 4th round comp pick, essentially a 5th round pick and he's been really bad for both of his years now. Odds are he'll never be ready. Changing OL Coaches doesn't mean bad guys suddenly become good, and you can't risk Burrow's health and waste another year trying to figure out if guys who've been terrible for years will suddenly see the light. They've dicked around with the OL for an embarrassingly long time now. Fix it.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Imagine This Group of Weapons in the Pass Game - TheLeonardLeap - 03-19-2021, 05:33 PM