Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals been in contact with Trai Turner
If the price is right I see no reason not to bring this guy in.

He's only 27 and he's suffered no major injuries throughtout his career. He's also already made 89 starts despite his relatively young age

All I know is he is probably better than any single guard we currently have on the team. He's probably still better than XSF. He's definitely better than Michael Jordan. He's better than moving Fred Jackson or Adeniji inside.

I wouldn't pay him a ton of money. Maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-6 mil???? Worst case scenario, you pick up some depth for the OL and a spot starter. Best case scenario, you rented a former Pro-Bowler who returns to form, and resets his market here playing at a huge discount.

With this guy still being young, and being a formerly high paid player, I would bet that he's going to do everything he can to get one more big payday in this league. So that probably means he's going to take a 1 year deal, maybe two at the most, and look to reset his market.

It's worth a shot at this point. We don't have a ton of options out there right now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals been in contact with Trai Turner - Wes Mantooth - 03-20-2021, 10:18 AM