Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assuming we keep 9 DL and 7 LBs, who makes the final 53 for the front 7?
(06-01-2015, 08:32 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: I'd say we go

LB

Maualuga
Lamur
Hawk
Dawson
Rey
Flowers
(Burfict IR)

DL

Atkins
Peko
Johnson
Dunlap
Gilberry
Thompson
Sims
Hardison
Clarke

Logic says Hunt is a goner. That being said, I think there will be some surprises this year. People who look like locks now won't be on the team.

This is pretty realistic, as are the comments by others so far. Burfict is the wildcard, they likely roll with 6 LBs unless they choose not to IR or PUP list him yet he isn't quite up to speed. The 7th LB likely gets lost in the numbers game, but Flowers (coverage), DiManche (ST) or Porter (pass rush) could have a great camp and earn it.

Hunt and Still look like they're on the outside looking in, but either of them could finally put it together and force someone out. The variable that could shake things up the most beyond other positions grabbing roster spots may be contracts. If a guy like Lamur has a bad camp/preseason and Flowers has a good one, we may see a little surprise. The list above would be my guess too except I'm holding out hope for just the PUP list for Burfict.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assuming we keep 9 DL and 7 LBs, who makes the final 53 for the front 7? - phil413 - 06-02-2015, 10:05 AM