Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Bengal players read this forum?
(03-21-2021, 10:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Family members do. Have talked to Michael Johnson's dad on here, Shayne Graham's sister on the old board, Burfict's
cousin and others I cannot remember that had players that didn't pan out. Never seen an authentic player myself.

There are also a lot of guys that seem to be family members that post on here pimping some young player that we all
think is a family member. I am sure they talk to the players about the positives or negatives. They do hear things.

Hobson or someone he knows copied my name I gave Gresham. I called him the Gresh and afterwards, about a year
later I heard him using the same term. Lots of people read this and the old forum though, who knows if players do?

Yep. I was messaging back and forth with a relative of McCarron back when he was fighting the organization to get credit for that injury year so he could get to free agency. He's long gone now, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind me mentioning it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Bengal players read this forum? - Shake n Blake - 03-22-2021, 04:15 PM