Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Bengal players read this forum?
(03-22-2021, 05:22 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: They probably do not even know this message board exists.   Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc  appeals to the younger crowd, current NFL players.  I don't think they are looking up "Bengals Message Board" on Google, where this board is the top result,  to see what people are saying about them..  For a lot of the younger players I'm guessing  terms like "message board" and "online forum" are not even something that is even in their vocabulary as opposed to Tweets, posting on Facebook, Instagram  etc.  Nothing against that. It is just  the way things are going.

Even this board is driven by donations by awesome fans (note I totally support this and am glad to).  10 years ago with the same member base that would not have been the case.  There would have been enough from ad revenue based on traffic alone.  But most of the online advertisers are putting their money in social media these days.

I think you are underestimating them. Are they googling "Bengals Message Board?", probably not, but I guarantee when they sign they look up the Bengals and read all about them. And since just about every NFL team has a message board of some kind, do you not think they get a little curious what people are saying about them? They know about the boards....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Bengal players read this forum? - Sled21 - 03-23-2021, 08:20 AM