Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Bengals better today than before free agency
(03-23-2021, 01:58 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I don't see that they are but would love to hear from those more knowledgeable than me on this board.

If I was running a company that was awful the last 4 years.  I would get out the executioner chopping block.  Heads would roll.  People would be handed their cardboard box to clean out their lockers.  New people would be brought in.  I would set Monthly Goals and March is not too early to set Monthly Goals.  People have to be chewed out and told Bengals Football is NOT acceptable.  Time to Get With It.  You are either The Problem or The Solution.  If we turn this around, there are Perks and Rewards to putting in a Winning Effort. We must Get Bengals Football to an Acceptable Level. The biggest room in the world, is the room for improvement.  We are not just going to Work Harder, We are going to Work Smarter also.  We are going to get all the losing Bad Habits OUT.  IF WE TURN THIS AROUND, WINNING CAN BE FUN, and then Being A Bengal CAN BE FUN. I'm all for Front Office and Coaches setting Monthly Goals for themselves and Players, and IF those goals are reached, they do something nice to celebrate that months goals achieved. Nothing wrong with MOTIVATION. Good Work Rewarded, Bad Work could get you Fired. This is not High School or College, This is a job that feeds the wife and kids, and if you don't want Bengals job, there are thousands who do.

So Yes, as awful as Bengals have been since 2017,  Change, Change and More Change until they Fix This Mess.   Put ME down for ALL IN on off season Changes.  and the old baseball owner line, I think the old White Sox, " IF I CAN LOSE WITH YOU, I CAN LOSE WITHOUT YOU ". That really does make sense. When losing every year, Do NOT be afraid of change. Man the torpedoes, full speed ahead.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Bengals better today than before free agency - kevin - 03-23-2021, 04:03 PM