Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Bengals better today than before free agency
(03-23-2021, 04:03 PM)kevin Wrote:  If I was running a company that was awful the last 4 years.  I would get out the executioner chopping block.  Heads would roll.  People would be handed their cardboard box to clean out their lockers.  New people would be brought in.  I would set Monthly Goals and March is not too early to set Monthly Goals.  People have to be chewed out and told Bengals Football is NOT acceptable.  Time to Get With It.  You are either The Problem or The Solution.  If we turn this around, there are Perks and Rewards to putting in a Winning Effort. We must Get Bengals Football to an Acceptable Level. The biggest room in the world, is the room for improvement.  We are not just going to Work Harder, We are going to Work Smarter also.  We are going to get all the losing Bad Habits OUT.  IF WE TURN THIS AROUND, WINNING CAN BE FUN, and then Being A Bengal CAN BE FUN.

So Yes, as awful as Bengals have been since 2017,  Change, Change and More Change until they Fix This Mess.   Put ME down for ALL IN on off season Changes. 

YEs change is always better except when you change from good to bad      
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Bengals better today than before free agency - XenoMorph - 03-23-2021, 04:07 PM