Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Bengals better today than before free agency
(03-24-2021, 11:31 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The reality is a majority of people who say they "use their eyes" are watching maybe a second or two of a player on a snap via television. They are not watching the All 22 film of the same player every snap of every game like PFF does. So what they are watching is a (much) smaller sample size than what PFF analyzes.

PFF is not the end-all, be-all, but it's a great time saver for those who don't want to invest a bunch of hours watching All 22 film with no audio.

Personally, I reference stats, PFF, and clips on YouTube/highlights. I tried watching All 22 film and got bored super quick.

All 22 is pretty rough. I usually watch it with music in the background and take notes because it at least keeps me more engaged. I am working on digitizing all my notes with search tags so I can find clips of certain things easier when I want to reference something. For instance, a good play in man coverage or a bad play I can quickly find it and if I want can reference back the time stamp on a specific game cut up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Bengals better today than before free agency - Au165 - 03-24-2021, 11:33 AM