Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW ARE BENGALS LOOKING AT LB ?
I'm now going to add to my original post. There are still a lot of Free Agent Linebackers needing teams. Draft sites say this may be one of the best crop of linebackers in years, provided that is not a bunch of crop. I'll list CBS List of LBs in their Top 100 prospects

1, Parsons, Penn State
2. Ojulari, Georgia
3. Owusu-Koramoah, Notre Dame
4. Collins, Tulsa
5. Ossai, Texas
6. Davis, Kentucky
7. Bolton, Missouri
8. Browning, Ohio State
9. Moses, Alabama
10. Surratt, UNC
11. Cox, LSU,
12. Smith, UAB

I did not start to make this a Drat post. But IF the 2021 LB Draft Class is suppose to be better than most years, and there are still unsigned free agents. Here is my add on question.

With only these 4 Bengal Linebackers, would it be a good idea to add more. The idea being Competition in Training Camp and Preseason is a Good Thing ?

I will point out Bill Bergey who was great, was a 2nd round pick, not a 1st round pick. If this is such a bumper crop, there should be good LB talent into round 3 and maybe 4. That they list Moses as far down as 9, tells me a lot of talent is possible. The Notre Dame LB also is kind of a Safety and doesn't that fit Coach Taylor football of extra DB 70 % of the time.

Should they bring in some more LB's to camp to try out more than the 4 they have ? Your Thoughts.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
HOW ARE BENGALS LOOKING AT LB ? - kevin - 03-24-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: HOW ARE BENGALS LOOKING AT LB ? - CJD - 03-24-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: HOW ARE BENGALS LOOKING AT LB ? - J24 - 03-24-2021, 12:22 PM
RE: HOW ARE BENGALS LOOKING AT LB ? - kevin - 03-24-2021, 02:52 PM