Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there....
(04-17-2021, 04:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: ehem, without breaking your NDA, were they the same unis that were posted here?

Dont answer that, let me ask you a different question.. Do you like pancakes? YES or NO?

PS. What's with all this NDA everyone is dishing out as of late, I'm gonna start using NDAs myself for everything. If you all can send me a copy of a blank NDA, thanks.

So, I will say that even if you hated what was posted here you will like what you see Monday morning. Personally, I don't see how you couldn't. The only people who will hate them are those who wanted traditional, blocks & stripes, or old school looks. That is NOT what these are. After seeing, feeling, and touching them, the jerseys on the hanger were NOT really representative of what the Bengals put together.

I didn't mind the NDA at all. This is the Bengals project to unveil and I think they deserve to have their own thunder for that. In these days of hype and scoop media getting all of the spotlight and everyone with a phone able to post media and get attention world wide, I think the Bengals being generous enough to let fans in for a sneak peak while not wanting them to broadcast it to the world is understandable. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there.... - PDub80 - 04-17-2021, 04:48 PM