Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL
(04-24-2021, 09:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: When you are paying Joe Mixon that much money and have a new running game coordinator, I would hope we see a lot less of the 11 personnel which I honestly think would be the best move for the offense.

Not suggesting we get a fullback, but a two TE set does create the situation of, are they running or throwing. Makes us less predictable.

That would be nice, but it just doesn’t seem like ZT’s MO.

Anyway, I wasn’t really trying to rehash the Sewell vs Chase debate for the millionth time, so much as I’m just trying to point out the hypocrisy from the talking heads. Yes, Burrow is the one that actually got hurt, but Tua only started 9 games. And they sheltered him at that. They won’t be able to do that forever. Keeping him health has to be a huge concern given his history.

But I do agree they desperately need weapons. Even more than us. But as someone else just mentioned they have multiple 1sts, and could grab a Bateman or a Marshall later in the round.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL - Nicomo Cosca - 04-24-2021, 10:22 PM