Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL
(04-24-2021, 10:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That would be nice, but it just doesn’t seem like ZT’s MO.

Anyway, I wasn’t really trying to rehash the Sewell vs Chase debate for the millionth time, so much as I’m just trying to point out the hypocrisy from the talking heads. Yes, Burrow is the one that actually got hurt, but Tua only started 9 games. And they sheltered him at that. They won’t be able to do that forever. Keeping him health has to be a huge concern given his history.

But I do agree they desperately need weapons. Even more than us. But as someone else just mentioned they have multiple 1sts, and could grab a Bateman or a Marshall later in the round.

I understand completely, and my statement about moving on from 11 wasn't about the grand debate either, hell if anything using a two TE set would lean more towards drafting Pitts then anyone.

I just would like to see this team be less predictable and actually show some growth but I think you are right. Taylor wants to be a gunslinger and try to be an offensive "visionary" and he just isn't at that level. 

I know they say Burrow was more comfortable in the spread offense and the shotgun/pistol but at some point you have to get under center and just grind out 3rd and short instead of throwing it. Catch the defense off guard instead of saying "hey guys, we're passing here"

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL - Murdock2420 - 04-24-2021, 11:14 PM