Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL
(04-24-2021, 11:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: Something you don't hear a lot about is Palmer had a MUCH better OLine and suffered the same fate as Burrow with his knee getting mangled then his elbow.. What does it mean? Hell if I know, but even great Olines aren't perfect 100% of the time.

The second part is true. The first draws a false equivalence. I pull out my hair every time I hear it.  Hilarious

Yes, a freak injury can happen to any QB. So to prevent that from happening, you need to protect him as much as possible lol. It's not rocket science. It's like saying, "Why would you want Megatron? You'll still throw some incompletions and interceptions." Like, yeah! I guess! But what game are we playing here- Perfection or Bust?! Are we saying Megatron wouldn't help?! Or that a good OL wouldn't protect the QB?!

I know that wasn't your point but I just had to vent. It's the age we live in. All these gotchas wear me out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF pass block comparison - Bengals OL vs Bucs OL - tms - 04-25-2021, 05:19 AM