Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody want to.discuss the current state of the LBers?
(04-25-2021, 09:10 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm worried about that too. That's honestly what would worry me most about drafting Chase. If we get to the 2nd and there's a couple of highly rated DE and we have to reach down the board a little for an OL can we pass the DE up? We need someone who can come in and give Hubbard and Hendrickson a breather and also possible start in case of injury. Also hopefully we can still manage to sign Kerrigan or someone equivalent after the draft.

They might reach in round 1 instead of your scenario in round 2. They might reach multiple times. My ideal is they go Pitts or Chase @ Nbr 5.
Then Cosmi or Humphrey at 38, then Trey Smith or Walker Little at 71. That’s an unbalanced draft but who says you can’t do that? With this they better protect Burrow and if it’s Pitts, my favorite, he helps on the line for run blocking as well as short passing when Burrow is out of time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody want to.discuss the current state of the LBers? - bengals1969 - 04-26-2021, 03:05 PM