Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would be Really Nice to See
(04-30-2021, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I rarely disagree with you Wes, I do here. We need all the picks we can get and it is hard to pick from all these OL that will be 
available. If Pollack really likes say, Creed Humphrey or Teven Jenkins I wouldn't be against it but these guys could fall to us.

I would take it more as a sign of desperation if we traded up myself. Shit there are like 12 OL that I would take at 38...

Why trade up and lose a pick that could get you one of the other ones?

An example of why you might would be, and I'm just throwing out two names:  Landon Dickerson and Trevor Jenkins.  They're top 20 on a lot of boards, and if the Bengals have them rated similarly then I think a case can easily be made that it's worth it.

If they could move up and take a guy they had to be long gone, who they have over 10 spots higher then the next guy, then I don't think sending a 5th and 6th (pick whatever combination that nets you between 40-60) is a bad move at all.

We HAVE to get a guy here with this spot who can be a real building block for this OL.  I just hope our first choice falls to us if we stand pat. It would suck if we have to settle on someone who we rate lower.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would be Really Nice to See - Wes Mantooth - 04-30-2021, 02:33 PM