Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WELCOME Joseph Ossai, Texas, Edge Rusher Defense
(04-30-2021, 11:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ossai was a good pick and not expected to get to the third round.
Not exactly how I would have done Day 2, but I think the Bengals got what they needed: a starter at WR, starter at OL, and rotational pass rusher.
Day 3 (assuming no trade up into Rd 3) should bring at least another 1-2 OL, a DT, probably another WR, a RB, and maybe another DE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One person said Sports Illustrated said Bengals wanted Carman 2 weeks ago.  CBS says Carman is a mauler who rarely gets pushed back into the QB.  They show him as a Tackle besides Guard.  

So to get LSU combo of Burrow to Chase to team with Boyd and Higgins after AJ Green and Ross gone. 
Then get big Clemson Blocker Carman in 2, plus 2 picks in round 4
Then to get Texas Ossai on Defense, as CBS Sports says, to help replace Lawson gone. 
and now 3 picks in round 4 coming
I LIKE THIS DRAFT A LOT.....GO BENGALS....Excited to see who Bengals add in 4 and 5 with all these picks.  Bengals have many needs areas, but have the picks to Get It Done. 

So far. Powerhouses LSU, CLEMSON, TEXAS. Sounds like a Forrest Gregg type draft. He loved drafting from such Football Areas.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WELCOME Joseph Ossai, Texas, Edge Rusher Defense - kevin - 04-30-2021, 11:37 PM