Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Bengals get best of BB in day 2 trade?
I think it will be a year or two before we know. Not being a draft expert by any means it looked to me like few projected to be good O-line players were drafted after the 6th pick the Bengals traded to the Patriots and before the Bengals pick (Jenkins, Eichenberg and Little). So it could be a rather complicated formula to see if the trade down pans out.

If just one of those three mentioned above turns out to be great and Carman is just decent then I can see people complaining about the trade down. But if just one of those three is great and Carman is just decent and even just 1 of the players the Bengals drafted in the 4th with those extra picks turns out great then it would appear to be a good choice. If Carman turns out great and the players taken with the extra picks are just okay then still a win for the Bengals IMO. If Carman is a bust then this forum is going to be on fire.

Anyway, I'm rambling here. I wasn't a big fan of the trade down myself. I hope it all works out great. I think we won't know for at least 2 years if the trade down was win or not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Bengals get best of BB in day 2 trade? - George Cantstandya - 05-09-2021, 04:12 PM