Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Bengals get best of BB in day 2 trade?
(05-12-2021, 10:24 PM)PDub80 Wrote: You know what sucks is that these guys bitching about the pick and railing endlessly on Carman, the Bengals, Mike Brown, Paul Alexander, and anyone else in the org is that if Carman turns out to be a really strong player, these guys will all just say a quick ,"Yeah, he's good", and move on as if they didn't crap on these guys for weeks.

Like, the way people are acting is absurd and if the guy turns out to be good, they get to shrug their shoulders and then never own it near to the degree they have dished it out.

Most of the people hating the pick didn't know much about Carman before the pick and saw OT next to him and thought he was
purely that. Synric, me and a bunch of other posters in the Draft forum knew about Carman and wanted him in the 2nd or 3rd 
round. Carman is big, athletic, has great technique, is extremely strong, has good hands and good feet.

To trade back, get Carman and two 4th rounders in Shelvin and D'Ante Smith and Ossai was knocking it out of the park IMO.

I think these guys bitching about Carman WILL eat major crow and they better own up. Our right side of the OL is gonna be so 
much better than last season. The main position I am concerned about is Center cause of Hop's injury but it doesn't seem to be 
a concern with Pollack and the coaches and they know more than me as I don't get to watch the players progress.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Bengals get best of BB in day 2 trade? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-13-2021, 12:54 PM