MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bengals 2015 Roster and PFF rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals 2015 Roster and PFF rankings
I'm not sure if I did this correctly, but I hopefully attached the Bengals 2015 roster and PFF rankings for most of the starters.  I think people might be shocked when they see the numbers.  The main area that roster has over the current roster (projecting this season, not last season) is at LB and offensive line, but I only see LB as the major area of superiority.

However, I think the current roster is better at QB, WR, RB, and safety.  CB is a big question mark, as we don't really know what we have there but I sure like the additions they made there.  

I think the real take away is how that team wasn't "poor" in really any area, although they rated Peko poor, I think that is more of a function of not knowing the assignments.  This current roster had at least 6 positions that I would rate poor:  both guards, both DTs, one CB (Whenever Sims had to start), and maybe one of the LBs.  Every single one of those positions have been upgraded substantially (except LB).  

Higher motor, relentless guys.  Depth at key position groups, and no "poor" rankings on the radar.  That is what makes me excited about this season.

EDIT:  I realized that this was the 2015 roster before the season and was based on the 2014 final rankings.  The attached link has the 2016 rankings based on how they performed in 2015.  While this post turned in to a debate about PFF and how people take it as gospel and how dumb that makes you look, I had hoped to illustrate that this season might have a better ranking in a number of position groups and provide optimism about the roster.  Here is the link:   https://www.pff.com/news/pro-2016-cheat-sheet-cincinnati-bengals

Of course, that link has the starting roster for 2016, which included the departures of Sanu and MJJ.  

[Image: CIN-DC2.png]

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals 2015 Roster and PFF rankings - SHRacerX - 05-22-2021, 03:45 PM