Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something that was really apparent last night
(11-06-2015, 01:20 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: These are all the same points I used as to why people shouldn't have been so down on Dalton to begin with. If people weren't so biased, it wouldn't take the guy playing at an MVP level and the team being undefeated to see that the guy is a franchise QB.

Maybe just Maybe they are starting to come around... It was NFLN and not ESPN though lol

(11-06-2015, 01:15 PM)corpjet Wrote: Having fun is a big part of that but what your missing is the team is relaxed and calm under pressure.

They get down a TD to start a game (like in Buffalo) no big deal they come back. Andy throws an INT (against Pitt) no big deal they come back, the team is down 17 against the Seattle, no big deal they come back.

Working well when faced with adversity has to be the strongest trait this team has.

that is because andy dalton has taken over the leadership role and his team believes in him..

Everyone of these guys impresses me in the interviews... They all seem to just want to do whatever can help the team win. There are no self proclaimed superstars just guys getting it done.

Something that happened after the game that tells me Dalton has the Swagger to win it all... Sharp i believe was saying how he was one of the guys that is waiting for a playoff win but would be the first to wear a dalton jersey after the championship game.

And dalton said he had heard that and had a jersey ready for him.... That was dalton saying your gonna need this cause we are taking it all this year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something that was really apparent last night - XenoMorph - 11-06-2015, 01:21 PM