Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Amazing Stats About Dalton
(11-06-2015, 04:30 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: I've been a huge critic of Andy in the past but I have to admit he's doing a tremendous job running this offense this year.  But for some reason I cannot figure out why I am always feeling like with him at QB he is going to have a bad INT or fumble every play.  

I just cannot get comfortable with the idea of him being an elite QB.  With Carson, until the very end I thought as long as he was our QB we could win any game.   I thought him to be elite and he had to do a whole slew of things to make me think otherwise.  Now with Andy he's done some really good things this year yet I'm still not convinced.  I still feel like with Andy at QB we could lose any game because he could show up and have a game like he did last year's Thursday night game against the Browns.  

I've never wanted to see the guy fail but I'm still too afraid to believe he is the QB to win us a Championship.  Guess I'm just damaged.  

I never quite understood why so many people thought Carson could win the big game and Andy couldn't. Carson never showed up in the playoffs and even in big games he still struggled. Besides 05 and 09 he had a ton of turnovers in pivotal points of games.

Sure, Dalton has done the same and I think it may be because we've seen him throw in bad games. The most 100+ QB ratings games Dalton had in a season is six. This year he's already at six. Before this year he NEVER had a streak of 100+ QB rating of more than three games, he's done it with four in a row.

Dalton is proving himself, and it's okay to be skeptical. But I'm going to enjoy this ride because he's proving time and time again that he can put this team on his back and win big games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Amazing Stats About Dalton - wolfkaosaun - 11-06-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Two Amazing Stats About Dalton - Froob - 11-08-2015, 12:35 PM