Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory?
(07-01-2021, 06:10 AM)BFritz21 Wrote:  which I've never even heard any other kids do before.

Unfortunately happened all the time when I was a teenager.  Was even a passenger in a car with someone drinking beer.  I think we both were (it was 33 years ago, but I was likely drinking too).  I only went out with the guy doing that once, but it was something he (and others) did routinely (late 80's).  

On a side note:
He was a big guy.  260lb all state power lifter (set records), all state discus/shot put (placed multiples times at the State Meet in both) and all state football Guard.  He was offered a full ride to Penn State to play football.  He was that good.  He declined the Penn State offer to attend Marshall, because he didn't want to move away from his girlfriend.  Sophomore year he was drunk, driving back from her house....went off the road at high speed....hit a tree....a spare tire sitting in the back rocketed forward and took his head off.  A hard lesson.  So much lost potential.

Perhaps there was no need for the above story, but kids do and have been drinking, driving and paying the consequences for a long, long time.  It is good, Brad, that you have made a life after your incident.  /cheers
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory? - Stewy - 07-01-2021, 10:40 AM