Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D’Ante Smith a surprise or too small to play in the NFL?
(07-02-2021, 11:03 AM)TJ528 Wrote: I always thought that the defensive side of the ball was the biggest issue on this team, but the more i look at the deficiencies I think its the OL. 

If you have 2 injuries on that OL you're pretty much screwed, and we both know that a minimum of 2 injuries are going to happen on that line this year.  

You do not have years where the OL stays 100% healthy especially with players already on the OL who have injury backgrounds.  

To keep JB upright this we best hope whoever is drawing up the game plans decide to run the ball more than last year.  Otherwise it may get ugly again.  

Adeniji is the first injury on the O-line.

As ever it depends on who is injured. A lot of what separates teams is the one who gets their 1st and 3rd best tackles injured instead of their 2nd and 4th which isn't ideal but is easier to deal with (and if you get your 1st and 2nd best injured like the Chiefs in the SB you are royally screwed). But that is true as much at Tackle as it is at Safety or WR. Injuries are inevitable and every team suffers them: the distribution of injuries however is more random.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D’Ante Smith a surprise or too small to play in the NFL? - TJHoushmandzadeh's Shiny Shoes - 07-02-2021, 04:17 PM