Poll: Who makes the biggest impact in 2021?
Trey Hendrickson
Trae Waynes
Mike Hilton
Chidobe Awuzie
Riley Reiff
Larry Ogunjobi
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Free Agent will make the biggest impact?
(07-06-2021, 01:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I completely agree with your take on the "hustle sacks".  I'd much rather have a guy that's busting his hump every down, rather than a guy that dog's it, unless he thinks he's got a shot at a big play.

Combining him (Hendrickson) with a healthy Hubbard, who everyone seems to have forgotten how he played before last year's injury, could be a real find for the Bengals.

I scounted Hendrickson and wanted him coming out of Florida Atlantic.  Sure, he may have been overpaid a bit after losing Lawson, but I like the fit a great deal.  If Ossai can offer some change of pace and relentless speed on the edge, I like the idea of having Hubbard inside with Hendrickson and Ossai on the outsides.  

Pass rush is something this team has needed for a while.  WIth these pieces healthy, it could go a long way to protecting the LB corps.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Free Agent will make the biggest impact? - SHRacerX - 07-06-2021, 03:16 PM