Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Enjoy the Bengals while it lasts
(08-03-2021, 01:47 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'm not sure why anyone thinks Mike is loyal to Cincinnati.

He's actions in 1995 as you said, spoke loudly about how little he cared and more importantly, if the dude had a shred of dignity or a shred of concern about this city and the fans, he'd have made changes to the front office and efforts to field a winning team decades ago.

He is loyal is money, and as he has stated before if not for Elizabeth "pushing him" there wouldn't be a Ring of Honor coming. That doesn't look like a guy loyal to the fans or the city at all. That's a guy that wants to make $$$ and if the NFL gives him a bonus check to move to a new market like Mexico, London or Canada, I don't think he turns it down. His kids might, his grand-daughter might, be Mike... I don't see any loyality from him.
The Mike defenders act like he is the only owner ever that would keep the team in Cincinnati because the market is so terrible. Neither are true though.
(08-03-2021, 01:48 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I did see one list with Orlando and Richmond VA on it.

I also didn't have Austin on my top 10 and they are the city looking at the Bills.
Toronto is the only City that would be tantalizing to move to. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enjoy the Bengals while it lasts - J24 - 08-02-2021, 09:31 PM
RE: Enjoy the Bengals while it lasts - J24 - 08-03-2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Enjoy the Bengals while it lasts - J24 - 08-03-2021, 02:41 AM