MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Did We Ever Find Out What Mixon's Injury Was?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did We Ever Find Out What Mixon's Injury Was?
I never heard what Joe's injury was last year, and am wondering if that news ever broke.

All I know is he missed the final 10 games (11 weeks if you count the bye) with a "foot injury." Making it even stranger was the fact they waited a pretty long time to IR him, so the obviously were hoping his return was sooner than later. Yet it ended up that return was "not at all." I haven't heard anything about surgury after the season either.

So does anyone have any clue what his injury was? Does Linsfranc sound right? I'm really hoping whatever it is there is no chance of it reoccuring. This is the first year his cap hits go way up, and like it or not, we're probably going to have him for the next 2 years at minimum.

He needs to have a big year (Preferably some combination of 1,100+ yards, 4.5+ YPC, 8+ TD's, 350+ receiving yards). I hope he's ready to go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Did We Ever Find Out What Mixon's Injury Was? - Wes Mantooth - 08-08-2021, 08:11 PM