Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor/Coaching staff Pros and Cons
(09-06-2021, 02:52 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah somebody brought it up in the past but with Taylor's record here so far I'm not sure you could find a solid replacement for Lou because who wants to come for what could very well be a one year stop. I did think it was ridiculous the whole Lou just needs his guys because they always say that stuff but maybe he can prove us all wrong.
I like BJ Hill or at least the potential he seems to have but it would've been interesting if we could've traded Price (only a center) to a team with depth in another area of the offensive line.

I thought Wade Phillips would of been the perfect replacement for Lou as he was really wanting to get into coaching again 
and he would be more than a solid HC option in case Zac continued to suck. Think this would of been realistic by bringing 
in a vet DT with HC experience. But eh, didn't happen, just have to hope Zac and Lou get it together.

I also believe that Trey Hill's good play this Preseason and Hopkins must be looking good led to the Price/BJ Hill trade.

Really like BJ Hill, wanted us to draft him, reminds me of Geno a lot. 

We will see how our depth is on the OL, evidently Pollack likes our youngsters and D'Ante looked great when I watched 
him the Preseason and Carman got better every game and he can kick out to either OT position in a pinch.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor/Coaching staff Pros and Cons - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-06-2021, 02:59 PM