Poll: Which Bengals WR will lead the team in receiving yards?
Tee Higgins
Tyler Boyd
Ja'Marr Chase
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bengals WR has most yards this season?
(09-09-2021, 08:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If the poll had been receptions, I would have gone with Boyd.  The slot guy will be targeted very heavily.

I chose Chase.  Sue me.  He has had some drops in camp and preseason. Fine.  I think a lot of people will forget when he takes a screen pass for 50 yards for a TD.  He will have more big plays (because he will have more big play opportunities) and that is the one big thing Joe and ZT have spoken about that was missing and needed to be addressed was the deep ball or big, chunk plays.  

It isn't a slight to Higgins, who I think will be huge (he is huge) in the red zone and will challenge teams with their second or third best CB trying to cover him.  

Either way, if all 3 are healthy, they could all 3 get 1000 yards and the Bengals offense would be lethal.

Honestly, this is what has me most excited about Sunday by far. I need to see Chase be given real snaps. I wanted to see it in the pre-season, but they just wouldn't let him get in a rhythm. With a full game, I am really hoping he has a good game and shows his big play ability. Because if he doesn't, we're in for a long week of fan and media hand wringing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bengals WR has most yards this season? - CJD - 09-09-2021, 08:40 AM