Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howabout these 1st week games?!
(09-17-2021, 09:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Kind of missing defense being a thing.

16 QBs have a QB Rating >100.0 right now.
13 QBs have a Completion % >70.0% right now.
13 defenses allowed > 400 yards/gm so far.

Hopefully we start to see the defenses starting to put themselves back together a little bit.

Moving the ball between the 20s I think has become increasingly easier. I know it's only 1 week of stats but I wonder if points are up or just yards/other stats. 

Maybe teams know the offense will move the ball easily and are playing more to stop red zone touchdowns. Also it's week one so their may have been more break down in communications or people doing the wrong thing leading to big plays going over the top. 

I think QBR and some other stats need reworked as well. On paper Cousins looks really good for that 3rd and 24 conversation but really it was all Thielen making a play and Apple sucking. Thielen breaking tackles and running after the catch has nothing to do with Cousins. The QB gets the credit for the completion, any yards during the play, and a touchdown on the run even if it was all the receiver after the catch. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Howabout these 1st week games?! - TheFan - 09-18-2021, 12:00 PM