MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Had to watch on my phone...... questions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to watch on my phone...... questions
So while it was better than nothing, I couldn't really see who was on the lines. Did Larry O come back into the game? I didn't hear an update on him after he got hurt. Did BJ Hill play, I did not hear him mentioned? Why did we have "Runny Scrambled Legs" kicking in the first half instead of "Legs Benedict" who was money in the 2nd.

Man, you could tell from the start this defense was worn down, they were not running to the ball like they usually do, they were making hits but not tackles, and from what I could see there was no pass rush from the interior, which has been killing other teams. The NFL did us no favors scheduling a Thursday Night Game right after what they knew would be one of the most physical games we play, and I don't believe for a minute they didn't know it when they did it. I'm actually surprised we got it at home. Thursday Night Games should be played by teams coming off their bye week.

I love this team, and you can tell these players are really close with one another. While I am sure there are some egos, there are no Divas on this team and they play for each other and the fans. There's no finger pointing when things go wrong. This may be one of my favorite Bengals teams ever. We are so blessed to have Joey B. It all starts with him.

And I am so glad Lou is proving me right about him. Hell of a good halftime adjustment. Waynes now has his first game under his belt and did pretty good except for the one play. We get Bates and Awuzie back, and look out..... this defense will go to top 5.

And Logan Wilson....... Pro Bowl.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Had to watch on my phone...... questions - Sled21 - 10-01-2021, 08:41 AM