Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
O Line Injuries Concern Me In Regards To Burrow
There had better be BLOCKING today. If not, get Burrow out of the game.

If there is no Blocking and Mixon injured. Coach Taylor dare not have Burrow pass 50 to 60 times today as Taylor did last season. It got Burrow seriously injured. Burrow has already ended a game limping around and they have only played 4 games.

Burrows knee is not 100 % and will not be fully healed in 2021. Burrow rushed back early. Now this is not just anybody on the team, this is he Face of The Franchise, the Top Pick Quarterback who is suppose to be the starter here 10 years or more as a Unitas, Montana, Elway, Peyton Manning, not just play a few games like Greg Cook.

I hope the Blocking is there today and Bengals win. Still with injuries to the O Line and Mixon, and Burrow with that big knee brace over an operation he is not fully recovered from, if there is no Blocking today, If Burrow starts taking a beating, I would like to see Taylor and Bengals have enough sense to get him out of the game before No Blocking or Running gets him career injured.

Again, I hope the Blocking is there and Bengals win today. The injuries to the O Line, Mixon and Burrow though worry me, and I do not want to see Burrow carted off the field like last year. If the Blocking just isn't there with the 2nd stringers in the O Line, don't leave Burrow in to get career injured.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: O Line Injuries Concern Me In Regards To Burrow - kevin - 10-10-2021, 09:30 AM