Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Threads from the Enemy week 7: Ravens
(10-18-2021, 01:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Half yes, but not all, and we have more than our share of optimists here.  Over there it's like listening to a funeral dirge.   Just sad, really,  I remember the '80s and '90s and the sense of optimism with Barry and those playoff teams.  Think about this: only those Lions fans who are 70+ years old can boast about having seen two playoff wins in their lifetime.  

Amazing to think if you've seen more than 1 Lions playoff win in your lifetime you know what it was like when the USA had 48 and 49 states and how it felt to watch a new episode of I Love Lucy.

Anyways, now that I know this thread is being watched I'm going to predict that Burrow throws 7 TDs and his only incompletion of the day will be a pass he intentionally rockets into a luxury box to hit Ray Lewis in the groin.

(10-19-2021, 11:43 AM)Synric Wrote: This board has looks alot better than most of these boards posted.

Terrible NFL boards have their charm, as far as lurking goes.  There is a great Eagle's message board where every gameday the front page is littered with 0 reply new threads that say nothing more than "PLAYER/COACH X" has sex with his mother, has sex with other men, or both.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy week 7: Ravens - Nately120 - 10-19-2021, 09:36 PM