Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statement Game for Taylor, Lou and Burrow
(10-24-2021, 07:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, this was a huge win and shown everyone that this team is for real, even me who is a known homer.

I picked the Ravens to win this game and us to get the next one against them. Blew me away how we just pulled away and man
is Chase a stud or what? Dude will just make one play a game that just baffles everyone. We are good in all phases right now and
yes, even the coaching of Taylor is getting good in order for us to dominate the Ravens D. Uzo with another big game, love it.

Will have to watch the game now as I was only able to watch the end when the Titans were beating the Chiefs badly. Saw the last
part of the Mixon TD and the Perine TD and great blocks from Hopkins and Carman was impressive.

We all know now that our D is for real, great job Lou and the players doing so well. Are we tops in the AFC at the moment?

I know we are atop the AFC North, just wondering if there is a team ahead of us?

We are tied for #1 in the AFC period. Tennessee has the same record (overall and division-wise).
League-wise, we are tied for 4th overall. Cardinals, Packers, Rams Cowboys, Bucs are ahead of us.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement Game for Taylor, Lou and Burrow - Interceptor - 10-24-2021, 07:50 PM