Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo! Agrees That It Was A Blown Call
(11-01-2021, 12:41 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The issue people had with your original post wasn’t about the call being wrong it was you saying that’s what cost them the game.
They should have played their best and they wouldn’t have needed that call to have a chance. I don’t even care about the call because they did so many other things wrong -  they did not play good enough to win and got their butts kicked by a bunch of scrubs…
I think that's where most folks are. Crappy call but kinda like being mad about the fabric pattern of the chairs on the Titanic
(11-01-2021, 12:47 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I said it in another thread and i'll say it here. This needs to be reviewable to get it right. They do in College so why not here? That said it probably wouldn't be overturned considering they didn't even review the before half "TD" the Jets got that clearly wasn't.

Not 100% but I think all they review in college is the 'targeting" aspect of the play. The personal foul remains.

WTS, we must be careful what we want to be challenged. Because then I'd assume it could go both ways. A tackle not called for penalty could be reviewed and then we're headed down a slippery slope..

We didn't play good enough to win and to be honest: I'd felt a little bad for the Jets if we had won. They pulled out all the stops and beat us
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yahoo! Agrees That It Was A Blown Call - bfine32 - 11-01-2021, 01:21 PM