Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This guy needs to be a captain next year
(11-08-2021, 11:12 AM)ochocincos Wrote: If the fan is expecting a true postseason contender, they probably shouldn't go.
But if they wanna see a potential win, it's a higher chance this year than the past two years.
There's also still a chance that the Bengals could push for a playoff spot.

The Chargers just barely beat the Eagles, who are 3-5.
The Broncos just beat the 6-2 Cowboys but have looked inconsistent this year (like the Bengals).
Raiders just lost to the 3-6 Giants.
49ers just got beaten down by a Cardinals team who didn't have Murray or Hopkins.

Bengals still have a shot to end the season with a winning record and possibly a playoff appearance.
You just can't have high confidence that they will yet.

But if fans have no confidence they will watch a competent team they have to pay for, is it worth going?

I can’t with any confidence say this team is going to win anymore games the rest of the way even if Burrow throws no more picks. Every team they see can gang 40 on this defense easily with these performances and Burrow probably can’t win a shootout every week assuming his line holds up.

I see a 5-12 team playing right now and I cant be convinced otherwise until that unit proves otherwise.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This guy needs to be a captain next year - Gdale_Bengal - 11-08-2021, 11:24 AM