Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope the coaches were watching the Raiders game last night...
(11-15-2021, 10:46 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Raiders play a base cover two most of the time and rarely blitz. I expect them to try and take away/double Chase so the underneath should be open most of the game.

The Chiefs threw to their backs out of the backfield a lot last night and had a ton of success doing so. Hopefully the Bengals get Mixon/Evans deeply involved in the passing game. I also think this could be a breakout game for Tyler Boyd out of the slot as well.

I honestly think this is a good matchup for the Bengals. The Raiders defensive line is pretty mediocre and in the middle of the league in pressures.

Chiefs had a good game plan, the Bengals have the personal and ability to copy it.

Plus hit Carr a lot and he will throw interceptions, dude was stupid against the Chiefs. He would get hit and throw the ball 
straight up in the air instead of taking the sack. Should of had at least a couple more INTS in that game. We need to use 
Uzomah in this game and like you said Boyd over the middle.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hope the coaches were watching the Raiders game last night... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-16-2021, 02:38 PM