Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Can We Make A Run With This O-Line
(11-19-2021, 10:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I will go to the grave saying those two were a large part of why thy were there in the first place.  That game was lost on Jeremy Hill's fumble, which I would have rather just taken a knee.  

To this day, the biggest flip of emotions I have ever experienced.  STILL makes my stomach turn thinking about it and if I really ever needed to vomit, I would just play it over and over in my head (blessed and cursed with a vivid memory) and I surely would hurl.  

I'll agree that Pac and Burfect were a large part of why we were in the playoffs in the first place.  However, so was Jeremy Hill.  That fumble basically killed his career because I don't remember him doing shit after Cincinnati. If i remember though, Hill never had an issue with fumbling.  So I have no issue with the play calling.  

As far as the flip of emotions, I'll give that game killed me in 2015 and probably cause me to have a more realistic attitude towards this organization.  However, I also watched the 1989 Super Bowl, where Louis Billups dropped a sure fire INT that would've ended the game.  The ball was in his chest. You couldn't have the ball thrown to you any better and put on a platter.  Next play, John Taylor for the TD.  That was truly heart breaking. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can We Make A Run With This O-Line - TJ528 - 11-19-2021, 10:29 AM