Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Can We Make A Run With This O-Line
(11-19-2021, 10:29 AM)TJ528 Wrote: I'll agree that Pac and Burfect were a large part of why we were in the playoffs in the first place.  However, so was Jeremy Hill.  That fumble basically killed his career because I don't remember him doing shit after Cincinnati. If i remember though, Hill never had an issue with fumbling.  So I have no issue with the play calling.  

As far as the flip of emotions, I'll give that game killed me in 2015 and probably cause me to have a more realistic attitude towards this organization.  However, I also watched the 1989 Super Bowl, where Louis Billups dropped a sure fire INT that would've ended the game.  The ball was in his chest. You couldn't have the ball thrown to you any better and put on a platter.  Next play, John Taylor for the TD.  That was truly heart breaking. 

Yep, old enough to remember that Super Bowl as well.  Still, this one in 2015 was against the steelers, in the playoffs, with a backup QB.  That could have turned both franchises for years.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can We Make A Run With This O-Line - SHRacerX - 11-19-2021, 05:01 PM