Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Dude breaks down the Bengals offense vs the Steelers
Nice vid, great breakdown from a dude I never heard of. He knows his stuff. Saw some stuff in this vid I hadn't seen the
first 3 times I watched the game. Where we were setting up the Steelers for that Tee almost TD. Looking back we also set
them up for the Burrow rush cause we saw it open before. That is the way you set up a Defense and it shows Zac, Brian
and company are really learning along with Burrow of course. Some beautiful throws in their into space by Joe.

Also on the sack when we were in the redzone after the Apple pick I saw Chase come open late if Burrow would of stood
into the pocket, could of been another TD and we would of been up 14-0 instead of just 10-0. It was a Slant route that
Chase ran if anyone wants to look at it again and see if I was wrong.

Bottom line is there were chances in this game to score much more than we even did and I hope the Burrow and the O
have been looking at these plays. I am sure they have been so we can put up even more on the Chargers, might need to
with their Offense even though I like our D way better than the Stealers. Herbert, Ekeler and Keenan Allen are damn good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: British Dude breaks down the Bengals offense vs the Steelers - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-03-2021, 03:07 PM