Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Expects Starting RT and C back Sunday
(12-08-2021, 11:04 PM)kevin Wrote: Good News to hear from the Head Coach that Reiff and Hopkins will probably play Sunday.  Plus Burrow says he is playing.

I saw one thing Sunday. They better keep Reiff next year even if they have to use Franchise Tag.  Without the Bookend Tackles of Williams and Reiff, Burrow got hit more.  They can't go on a hope and a prayer that they sign or draft someone as good as Reiff.  However I'm for drafting more Blockers as the O Line needs more Depth if nothing else.  

Good to hear that all starters on The O Line will be back.  Having 2 of the 5 starters out against Chargers is a good way to get your franchise QB injured again.

Yes, good news. If these guys couldn't go I would be picking the Niners to win. The only reason I picked us to beat the 
Chargers was cause I thought these guys would play. We had no chance early with Hill and Prince starting. Nothing against
them but they are not starter material yet at all.

Hill is a rookie, needs to cut down on the penalties and Prince is just a backup.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor Expects Starting RT and C back Sunday - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-09-2021, 05:59 PM