Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I'm no longer undecided on ZT. The guy has got to go.
(12-12-2021, 10:16 PM)TheFan Wrote: There was a lot of things in this game that a lot of people will inappropriately blame Taylor for. Such as the 2 fumbles, taunting, Chase drop, Bates drop, etc. 

Despite that, when it came to the things that were actually within Zac Taylor's control, he also failed us. 

The multiple times playing for the field goals during regulation but more glaringly not trying to win the game in OT. Those 2 runs before the Burrow sack were some of the most gutless weak calls I've seen in a long time. The reason this team has no identity is that Zac Taylor has no identity. He started off the year trying to be aggressive and since then has become completely spineless.

The reason Zac Taylor is now 0-24 while trailing in the 4th is because of Zac Taylor. 

Yep

Goes for it on 4th and 3 or whatever from his own 30 in a game he's up by 10 early in the season. Then locks up the brakes in a game with playoff lives on the line.

My vote, if I had one, would be goodbye Zac
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm no longer undecided on ZT. The guy has got to go. - bengalfan74 - 12-12-2021, 11:38 PM