Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I'm no longer undecided on ZT. The guy has got to go.
(12-13-2021, 02:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: LeBeau to Lewis.....      

The worse move has been Lewis to Taylor... Time to move again

I been tellin' them Xeno, been tellin' them for weeks now.  Even after we destroyed the Ravens, I wanted him gone.  Even made a stupid poll.  If you watch the games, really watch the games, he absolutely sucks as a play caller.  Worst I've ever seen.  Period.

And sadly, this organization will piss away the careers of Burrow, Chase, Mixon and so on, as per Bengal protocol, just like great players from our past.  There's a reason this team only has one member in the HOF.  And the reason is we've only had a (maybe) handful of good coaches.

You give someone like, right off the top of my head, Sam Wyche, this team and I'd lay odds we'd be getting a ring.  These are some of ZT's, actually almost the entire team is ZT's.  He's had enough time to improve.  He's not improving.

Some of you will throw stats and crap at this post.  Don't care.  I'm not really joking here, I'm starting to get fed up with this whole team.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm no longer undecided on ZT. The guy has got to go. - Tiger Teeth - 12-13-2021, 02:49 PM