Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you help the Bengals build a new stadium?
(12-14-2021, 09:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hey, be nice.  Downtown Dayton has some very nice areas and the suburbs are awesome.  That being said, there is no way a stadium would be built here.  The Dragons (Reds "A" ball affiliate) is in Dayton and the community loves them.  Something like a 25 year consecutive sell out record.  

Columbus is (I believe) one of the 12 largest cities in the country.  It could absolutely sustain a stadium and team, but the NFL doesn't like to compete with college towns.  That is one reason the pro teams have not approached USC in LA.  Even though they suck, USC is huge out there.  Ask Lincoln Riley.

The Bengals ever leave Cincy, no pro NFL team is coming back.  

I don't think they will leave, though.  

Agreed, Cincinnati would be an NFL-less team if the Bengals ever leave and it would be disappointing to not have a franchise. I wouldn't be too upset if they relocated from Cincinnati to Columbus. I lived most my life in the Cincinnati area, but no longer do. Thus, from my perspective, I could root for the Columbus Bengals just as easy as I do the Cincinnati Bengals. I could also root for the Northern Kentucky Bengals. If they left for San Antonio, St. Louis, or another non-Ohio/Kentucky market, I'm not sure how it would impact my fandom.

A dome would be great!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you help the Bengals build a new stadium? - TecmoBengals - 12-14-2021, 10:36 AM