Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you help the Bengals build a new stadium?
(12-14-2021, 12:03 PM)Whatever Wrote: As said before, Hearst was a waiver clam, not a FA.  

Fenner came in '92, outside of the 7 year window from '93 to '99 and before the institution of modern FA in '93.

Webb actually signed in '01, so move him from the pre PBS group to the post PBS group.

Can't believe you left out Bobbie Williams and Lorenzo Neal in your post PBS list.  Neal even made the Pro Bowl for us.  You throw out Fenner but omit Gus Frerotte who was a former Pro Bowler when he signed here?  Michael Westbrook had an 1100 yard season for the skins.  Tony Williams?  

I mean, you literally left off 2 of the best Post PBS FA's and included 3 guys in Pre PBS list that don't belong.

Yeah....correct all my mistakes, add those 2 guys and the point still stands.

Still don't see the giant leap in quality when your "highlights" are a fullback and Bobbie Williams, while my "highlights" are an All-Pro CB and a Super Bowl QB.

Neither list is impressive, just admit it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you help the Bengals build a new stadium? - Shake n Blake - 12-14-2021, 02:51 PM