Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe this is a "Good" thing?
(11-17-2015, 02:29 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Nope, it's not. While the score was low, this game was an embarrassment.

Let's just hope that now the Bengals have lost a game, and an ugly loss at that, they can refocus and go out and win 10 straight. The pressure of going undefeated is gone, they lost a game, now kick some arse from here on out.

As the eternal optimistic and die-never fan (die hard would have died in the 90s), I hope they come out of this pissed off and ready to roll someone.  Do I think they will respond (on the field) to the little red rider BB gun comment as well as all the national talking heads saying "I knew they would lay an egg and show who they really are" by pounding Arizona?  I sure hope so.  Do I think it would happen?  Nope.  

That was a listless performance by the entire offense.  Receivers jogging routes.  Jeremy Hill looks slower than Andre Smith.  Dalton wasn't decisive.  Game plan was cute, and stupid.  That isn't a formula for coming back strong.  

Perhaps the most amazing thing was how they came out after the half.  The exact same.  I would have hoped they got their asses chewed big time, but they came out just as flat, if not flatter, in front of their home crowd on national television.  

I thought this team was different.  I was wrong.  They are a very talented group that doesn't have much heart.  You can see what Burfict has done to the defense....30 points allowed in 3 games.  There is no such heart on the offense.  They are a lot of vanilla ho-hums that don't have any fire in their belly.  I used to think Hill was that guy, but he looks awful.  I would honestly give Peerman or Burkhead some carries.  

So very disappointing. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe this is a "Good" thing? - SHRacerX - 11-17-2015, 03:30 PM