Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Root for the Steelers Monday night, here's why...
I can understand the problem of rooting for the Steelers.

My two favorite teams in the NFL are ...

1. Bengals.
2. Anyone playing the Steelers.

That said, I want no motivation for the Browns. In fact, I want chaos and dissension for the Brownies on Sunday with their media and fans calling for upheaval for their team. It has already started with OBJ becoming very useful for the Rams as he helped beat the Ravens and he has scored I believe 5 TD's all for the Rams and not the Browns this year.

I want the Brown fans to wear paper bags on their heads and free agents staying away from that franchise.

It started with them losing to the Raiders and Packers, games which they should have won.

Next, it was the Bengals beating the Chiefs. I bet they never expected that. They thought beating the Steelers and Bengals would give them the Division.

While they are down, losing on MNF to the Steelers and falling to 7-9 and in last place gives them no motivation whatsoever to play and beat us on Sunday.

This is NOT about the Steelers, but more about the Browns and lying down like the dawgs they are.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Root for the Steelers Monday night, here's why... - BengalYankee - 01-03-2022, 06:09 AM