Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe this is a "Good" thing?
(11-20-2015, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow, knee-jerk overreact much?

This team has shown heart in multiple games coming form behind in the fourth quarter against teams like the Seahawks and Steelers.

if you think every NFL team that loses a single game "has no heart" then you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you read my post, I said in speaking of the offense that "this is a very talented group that does not have a lot of heart".  I complemented the defense.  The offense was pathetic, and it wasn't pathetic in terms of execution, it was pathetic in terms of effort.  They even had extra time before this game!  How do you come out so flat and lifeless in front of a rabid fan base on National TV?  Their defense kept getting them the ball, but they did absolutely nothing with it.  Aside from a fair performance by Dalton and a solid outing by Gio, they were awful.  

And I said the offense doesn't have a lot of heart.  If you think it doesn't matter when you play as they did and losing in the fashion they did to a 3-5 team then YOU have no idea what you are talking about.  Or maybe you are just happy to be competitive and have no designs on a championship.  If that is the case, just continue being satisfied with a pathetic effort like Monday.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe this is a "Good" thing? - SHRacerX - 11-20-2015, 02:17 PM